Sunday, May 10, 2009






As part of our Inquiry unit, Room 12 from New Zealand has decided to put our topic on citizenship into practice. We have the challenge of performing one kind deed, each day, for 17 days, starting from the 13th of May, 2009. Follow us as we blog our citizenship journey.










Day 1 18/05/09





Today i helped cook dinner with my mum and did the dishes after ,i know that i made a difference because i hardly ever cook dinner and then do the dishes after.I felt amazing after .My mum would felt less stressed,i know that because normally she gets quite angry when she has to do the dishes and cook dinner.














Day 2 19/05/09






Today i emptyed out the dishwasher for my mum.I know that it made a difference because i never empty the dishwasher.I felt really good once i had finished!.My mum would of felt good too because she normally has to pack and unpack the dishwasher and so when i was doing it she was relaxing.















Day 3 20/05/09





Today i vacvumed the floors.I know it made a difference because it made 1 les chore that my mum had to do.I felt really good after because she said thnak you so i knew i hepld her.My mum would of felt good because normally she does the vacvumming so she didnt have to do it.














day 4 21/05/09




Tody i helped my friend do the paper run.I knew i made a difference because it didnt take as long as it usally did.I felt really good after because it made her feel less tired because she had just got back from netball training and she said Thank you.My friend would of felt less tired because she didnt have to do as much.















Day 5 22/05/09







Today i helped my mum carry in the food because she went food shopping.I knew it made a difference because she normally does it by her self then un packs it into the pantry.I felt really good after because she said Thank you after.My mum would of felt less tired because she had just got back from work aswel.

















Day 6 26/05/09








Today i feed the cats because my brother was sick and it was his turn to feed them. I knew it made a difference beacuse i know my brother would do the same if i was sick he would of done the same.I felt really good after because i knew i had helped someone.My brother would of felt good because he was on the couch resting so he wouldnt of had to get up.


Day 7 27/05/09




Today I emptyed out the dishwasher for my mum.I knew it made a difference because then my mum wouldnd of had to do it.I felt really good after becasue my mum said thank you after.Mum would of felt good to.










Day 8 28/05/09


Today i did my mums washing because she was at work.I knew i made a difference then she wouldnt of had to do when she got home.I felt really good after becasue she said thank you after.If my mum felt good because she had a friend coming over.

4 comments:

  1. Good on you for helping her out. It must have been tiring for her after netball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing really well with your 17 Days to Make a Difference Natayla. You've been doing some really kind and thoughtful good deeds over the past little while such as helping to cook dinner and for doing the dishes. Please create a NEW post for each blog entry next time.

    ReplyDelete